Photo by Jason Baldwin
Twangfest is thrilled to be part of Give STL Day, a 24-hour giving marathon for St. Louis non-profit organizations. Why should you donate to Twangfest?
- We are powered by volunteers — always have been, always will be.
- We have a proven track record of 21 years of bringing great music events to St. Louis.
- We present the free concert series “Saturday Sessions” at the Tower Grove Farmers’ Market. This year’s season kicks off on May 20.
- We have no administrative or staff expenses. Every donation goes to supporting great music and great events in the community.
- All donations are tax deductible!
Give STL Day lasts just one day — Thursday, May 11 — so now is the time!
Twangfest is proud to announce the lineup for our 21st festival in St. Louis. June 7-10, 2017 at Off Broadway!
Headliners include: Black Joe Lewis, Chuck Prophet, Erika Wennerstrom (of Heartless Bastards), John Paul White, Robbie Fulks, Parker Millsap, the Flat Five and more
Single night tickets are on sale now via Off Broadway and Etix.
Four-Night Pass “Friends Packs” are on sale via the Twangfest Store. The package includes guaranteed access to all four nights of Twangfest, an official t-shirt, poster, an invitation to an opening reception at Off Broadway, and a ticket to an exclusive CD release party with St. Louis honky-tonk heroes Diesel Island (featuring Brian Henneman of the Bottle Rockets) on the afternoon of Saturday, June 10. This deluxe package is $140, with a VIP reserved balcony-seating package available for $175.
June 7-10, 2017
All shows at Off Broadway, 3509 Lemp Ave, St. Louis, MO 63118
All doors at 7 p.m. All shows at 8 p.m. All shows are all ages.
, June 7
Black Joe Lewis
Thursday, June 8
Erika Wennerstrom (of Heartless Bastards)
John Paul White
, June 9
, June 10
The Flat Five